[Nfd-dev] How to change the default cache policy in NFD?

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Fri Feb 2 05:12:03 PST 2018

Hi Junjie

I write a cs policy according to default FIFO,  but how can I use it? what
> are the setting steps?

sudo infoedit -f /usr/local/etc/ndn/nfd.conf -s tables.cs_policy -v lru
If you don't have infoedit, download from https://github.com/NDN-
Routing/infoedit

I change the default policy to "lru", but it doesn't work as well.

How did you conclude LRU policy isn't working?
Please provide complete information as listed in http://www.lists.cs.ucla.
edu/pipermail/nfd-dev/2016-May/001748.html ; if you miss any of these items
you'll be asked to provide additional information, which delays problem
resolution.