[Nfd-dev] Fwd: How to evict a specific item from the content store(nfd:cs)

小杰许 xujunjie1221 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 04:17:07 PST 2018

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: 小杰许 <xujunjie1221 at gmail.com>
Date: 2018-02-02 14:53 GMT+08:00
Subject: Re: [Nfd-dev] How to evict a specific item from the content
store(nfd:cs)
To: Junxiao Shi <shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu>

Thanks for your reply!
1、I want to design a central controller to manage all the edge nodes, and
the replacement policy should be decided by the central controller after
received a tag, which including a item name.

2、NFD itself calling this. in forwarder.cpp

3、erasing one entry, under the same prefix

4、I  convers the name.at(-1).toUri into uint64_t, then put the uint64_t
item into a Tag. So the calling process doesn't know the whole data name
cause I find the Tag can only be used in int type.

Thanks, I really need this function of cs but I still can't solve it until
now.