[Nfd-dev] ndnping

Giuseppe Carella gcarella228 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 00:15:10 PST 2018

Hello Junxiao,

Producer and consumer are not directly connected, because I am using two
NFDs for the communication.
They're running on two different hosts.
I show you in more details the configuration:

NFD + Consumer

I set the UDP face and the number of packets lost is huge.
I tried to set the ether face and it seems that the number of packets lost
is much higher.
In TCP, except for the beginning when I get lost some packets, the
situation is always stable and I never loose packets.