[Nfd-dev] How far that we can do inside NFD forwarding strategy virtual class?

Mahyuddin Husairi mahyuddin at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 23:09:07 PDT 2017

Thanks for a reply. Seems like i have to play around the modification
(ndn-cxx and NFD patches) that you have done in your experiment in note 1
of 4279 <https://redmine.named-data.net/issues/4279> issue.

p/s - That quote is from Antitrust movie. One of my favorite movie related
to open source movement.