[Nfd-dev] [Operators] "No buffer space available"

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Sun Sep 10 16:37:02 PDT 2017

Hi John

It doesn't.
The main function of NFD catches any uncaught exception and prints a FATAL.
The context where that exception was thrown is already lost, so a core dump
in catch statement is meaningless.
You may comment out the catch and recompile NFD, and configure the OS to
make a core dump when NFD crashes due to uncaught exception.

Yours, Junxiao