[Nfd-dev] Delayed PIT in-record expiration

Klaus Schneider klaus at cs.arizona.edu
Tue Oct 31 12:47:52 PDT 2017

One use case is for strategy probing: If a strategy sends out a probing
Interest with the same name (but different nonce), it might be useful to
record both returning Data packets, and not remove the PIT entry after
the first Data arrives.

For loop detection, I think, there is now a new data structure called
the "dead nonce list".

Best regards,
Klaus