[Nfd-dev] Enable Incoming Face Indication feature

Nick Gordon nmgordon at memphis.edu
Thu Oct 26 09:18:29 PDT 2017

I've just checked in the current NFD head (6daf2a39f54dfc1a85e9cb80535afb2239e4972a) and I only see four places where I think this tag is
used, and all are in the forwarder:

daemon/fw/forwarder.cpp:81

daemon/fw/forwarder.cpp:201

daemon/fw/forwarder.cpp:275

daemon/fw/forwarder.cpp:386

It doesn't look like you should have to enable anything, particularly. Additionally, the commit adding this feature was in 2015, so there
should be no way that you don't have it, regardless of what you're using. Generally, it looks like NFD will set that field all the time.
It's not clear what your problem is.

-Nick