[Nfd-dev] Need help with repo-ng ndnputfile

Chengyu Fan chengy.fan at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 18:38:38 PDT 2017

I did not encounter error messages like this.
But the repo protocol (
https://redmine.named-data.net/projects/repo-ng/wiki/Basic_Repo_Insertion_Protocol)
could give us some hints:

if either StartBlockId or EndBlockId is present, and one of supported
selectors is present. send negative reponse back and abort steps, insert
process ends (StatusCode: 402)

Chengyu