[Nfd-dev] PyNDN

John Scott scott1091 at yahoo.com
Mon May 15 16:49:12 PDT 2017

Thank you Jeff and Davide.

Also, I was reading the NFD Dev guide and I have a few more questions. If I were to develop an application to communicate over 802.11 for wireless nodes, do I need to develop a 802.11 Face and new Forwarding Strategy (if I want to forward packets based on SNRI, degree of a node, etc)? I assume these information can be exchanged via a new link service, correct?