[Nfd-dev] How to see data retrieve / download time using "ndngetfile" command?

Klaus Schneider klaus at cs.arizona.EDU
Wed Jan 11 20:38:50 PST 2017

You can get all the files with:

# git clone https://gerrit.named-data.net/ndn-tools
# cd ndn-tools/
# git fetch https://gerrit.named-data.net/ndn-tools
refs/changes/32/3432/4 && git checkout FETCH_HEAD

Then look in the folder "ndn-tools/tools/chunks/catchunks"

Moreover, you can find them on gerrit. For example:
https://gerrit.named-data.net/#/c/3432/4/tools/chunks/catchunks/pipeline-interests-fixed-window.cpp

Best regards,
Klaus