[Nfd-dev] How to see data retrieve / download time using "ndngetfile" command?

Md Toufiqul Islam toufiqulislam.bd at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 12:49:42 PST 2017

Dear Klaus,

Thank you so much for your reply.  File transfer / retrieval is not the
problem. Problem is retrieval time (millisecond).

I have already tried ndncatchunks / ndnputchunks. But these doesn't provide
me any information about download time / retrieval time of the contents
either. Is there any other idea ?

Best regards
Muhammad