[Nfd-dev] Possibility of broadcast based self learning implementation in current NFD

Mahyuddin Husairi mahyuddin at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 19:01:40 PDT 2017

Hi there, i just read the article "On Broadcast-based Self-Learning in
Named Data Networking" written by Junxiao Shi and it is almost the same
basic approach that i want to develop for my NDN based MANET solution. I
just call it reactive content discovery (and rediscovery) or reactive
content routing using forwarding mechanism.

My question is, AFAIK Junxiao are the lead developer of NFD and is there
any possibility to have this mechanism (suggested in your paper) to be
available in NFD?

I think using this mechanism is quite useful for small LAN or mesh network
including MANET and become a baseline for a comparison for a future
suggested solution related to the same research area.

--
Human knowledge Belongs to The World