[Nfd-dev] Emergency

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Fri Aug 25 06:59:26 PDT 2017

Hi John

No it would not. It could only affect ARIZONA, because the prefix I use is
under /ndn/edu/arizona, and my "server" endpoint is connected only to
ARIZONA. The "client" endpoint would connect to a router in China (I intend
to use it as backup VPN when I'm back to China), but it's not running on
Monday.

Yours, Junxiao