[Nfd-dev] NLSR TLV Assignments

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Wed Aug 23 10:09:52 PDT 2017

Hi Damian

Each application is entitled the entire range of TLV-TYPE numbers less
those reserved for the network. NLSR's usage of a TLV-TYPE number within
application range does not deny other applications from using the same
TLV-TYPE number. Therefore, from NFD's point of view, it is fine for NLSR
to use as many numbers as wanted.

Yours, Junxiao