[Nfd-dev] Fwd: cannot push according to contribution guide

Chavoosh Ghasemi chavoosh.ghasemi at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 17:46:55 PDT 2017

Hi everybody,

Thanks for all your help and consideration.

Alex, I followed your instruction and it solved my problem. Thank you.

Bests,
*- Chavoosh*

--

*Chavoosh Ghasemi*

PhD Student in Computer Networking
University of Arizona - Computer Science Department
*Address: Gould-Simpson 721B, *
*1040 E. 4th Street,*

*                 Tucson, AZ 85721"The quieter you become, the more you can
hear"*