[Nfd-dev] Fwd: Using ndnsec to sign a certificate

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Sat Aug 5 20:21:36 PDT 2017

Hi Anthony

If your problem isn't caused by one of the existing bugs, you can enter a
new bug. Be sure to write a bug report effectively
<http://www.lists.cs.ucla.edu/pipermail/nfd-dev/2016-May/001748.html>.

If #4202 affects you, you may "watch" this issue on Redmine. If anyone
knows a workground, they will post it on the Redmine issue.

Yours, Junxiao