[Nfd-dev] CS hit ratio on NDN testbed nodes

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Thu Aug 3 13:56:43 PDT 2017

Hi Hamed

No, it is impossible to derive CS hit ratio from the existing counters. The only way is to parse NFD logs when Forwarder is at DEBUG level.

I agree with the usefulness of CS hits and CS misses counters. This is now tracked as NFD Feature 4219 <https://redmine.named-data.net/issues/4219>. You may watch this issue on Redmine to get updates.

Yours, Junxiao