[Nfd-dev] UDP face not being created to client end host

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Thu Aug 3 13:30:33 PDT 2017

Hi John

If the end host transmits malformed NDNLP packets (as perceived by the router’s NFD version), the router would drop those packets in UdpChannel and would not create faces.
Given your end host has a different version, this is possibly the cause. Please try again with an end host that has same version as the router.

Yours, Junxiao