[Nfd-dev] Maximum FIB size

lahmer ilyas ilyaslahmer93 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 08:09:06 PDT 2017

I think you can create an application that sends interests with high frequency. If the interests were unsatisfiable and with high interest liftime, this will cause the pit size to explode which will affect badly the performance of the routers to drop, making the routers uncapable of serving ligitimate requests.

⁣

Sent from BlueMail

​