[Nfd-dev] Code formatter/beautifier

Alex Afanasyev aa at CS.UCLA.EDU
Thu Nov 3 11:07:09 PDT 2016

The standard version of clang-format (at least as of year ago) allows only limited customization.  Our current style not really expressable with clang-format rules (I did some patching that got closer, but still not the same: https://github.com/named-data-ndnSIM/ndnSIM/blob/master/.clang-format).

Potentially a good way of solving this problem is to select a more standard style (e.g., Google), which will make all the automation work.