[Nfd-dev] [ndn] NDN Seminar: Practical Congestion Control for NDN

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Thu Jun 2 10:33:44 PDT 2016

Hi Peter

You also need to ndnsec delete ndn:/ndn/edu/ucla/remap . I missed that one earilier.
If there’s still problem:
• paste the output of ndnsec list -c
• in nfd.conf of the end host, set AutoPrefixPropagator loglevel to TRACE, and look at NFD logs
• you don’t need to change anything on the router: there’s no useful log over there

Yours, Junxiao