[Nfd-dev] nfd-android

Alex Afanasyev aa at CS.UCLA.EDU
Wed Jan 6 17:51:09 PST 2016

Thanks Percy.

I have just finished publishing the pre-built APK files to Google Play.  To start using it, please use this link https://play.google.com/apps/testing/net.named_data.nfd <https://play.google.com/apps/testing/net.named_data.nfd> to opt-in for alpha testing and proceed to download the app.

PS
Since I just upload the APKs, it will take a few hours for it to be published.  If you see message that "the app is not compatible with your device", try in a few hours.  NFD should work with most of the android devices.