[Nfd-dev] Fwd: Code Coverage Percentage

Eric Newberry enewberry at email.arizona.edu
Mon Apr 11 11:51:49 PDT 2016

The coverage tester we use tests lines and conditionals. I'm trying to
move code coverage from running on Ubuntu 12.04 to 14.04, as 12.04 will
not be a supported platform for NDN when 16.04 is released later this
month. I've run coverage for identical commits on both platforms for
ndn-atmos, ndn-cxx, ndns, and NFD. While some files differ significantly
in coverage between the two platforms, the difference in the overall
coverage percentages appears to be insignificant (+/- 1%) or even
greater on 14.04. However, some files are missing from the coverage
report on 14.04.

The code coverage reports are available on Redmine (#3386).

Eric

--
Eric Newberry

Computer Science Undergraduate
The University of Arizona
Vice President, University of Arizona ACM Student Chapter