[Nfd-dev] Interests not forwarded

Navdeep Uniyal navdeep.uniyal at neclab.eu
Tue Nov 10 05:40:37 PST 2015

Hello everyone,

I am facing some issue on interest forwarding using NDN Traffic Generator. The forwarder in the client is only forwarding only initial 800(approx.) interests. I tried using broadcast as well as best-route strategies. In both the cases, after forwarding 800 odd interests, the forwarder is not sending out other interests to any of the face. I have increased the capacity of the links in order to verify the cause to be congestion but there is no improvement.

For my experiment, I am switching off CS Store( MAX_PACKETS = 1). The interest generation interval is 10 ms, NonceDuplicationPercentage = 0 and MustBeFresh Flag is set True. Even on varying the values and number of generated interests the forwarded interests number is observed to be the same. I could not find any error in the log. Please, any pointers could be helpful.

Best Regards,
Navdeep Uniyal