[Nfd-dev] RTT estimator

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Fri May 15 11:23:21 PDT 2015

Hi Lan

NFD RttEstimator code is copied from NDNFD. This code is written according
to ns3::RttMeanDeviation.
I don't have particular reason for those differences from RFC6298.

Recent strategy design suggests that each strategy may need a different
RttEstimator.
Therefore, your strategy could duplicate RttEstimator and give it a
different name or make it a nested class, and then make changes.

Yours, Junxiao