[Nfd-dev] Querying pending Interest in PIT.

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Fri May 15 08:48:39 PDT 2015

Hi Anil

In ccnd 0.7.2, when a new route is installed, forwarding checks pending PIT
entries covered by this route, and attempts to forward them again.
I didn't do this in NFD forwarding pipelines, because I feel it
unnecessary: the consumer is responsible for retransmissions.
It's expensive (in terms of performance) to enumerate the PIT.

Your program should install the route into the RIB.
When consumer retransmits the Interest, the strategy will take the new
route into consideration.

Yours, Junxiao