[Nfd-dev] Querying pending Interest in PIT.

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at UCLA.EDU
Mon May 11 15:47:01 PDT 2015

Hi Anil,

Currently, NFD management protocol only has an API to retrieve total number of PIT entries (the number you can see with nfd-status -s).  To get what you need, you may need to implement additional manager, e.g., similar to FaceQueryStatusPublisher (daemon/mgmt/face-query-status-publisher.hpp|cpp).

—
Alex