[Nfd-dev] Multiple interfaces in minindn gateway

Vince Lehman (vslehman) vslehman at memphis.edu
Mon Jul 20 07:47:50 PDT 2015

Hi Navdeep,

I am trying to implement multiple interfaces on one of the hosts in minindn topology. I want to access one server from 2(or more interfaces) of the same host.
Is this configuration enough to have a multi interface gateway(e.g. one WiFi and other LTE link)?

Yes, this should create 2 interfaces on h2 and 3 interfaces on g1. You can test connectivity between the two interfaces of h2 and g1 by pinging both of h2’s IP addresses from g1.

Is there any difference when we say h2:g1 and g1:h2? Please clarify.

No, the ordering of the hosts does not matter. They are both equivalent.

--
Vince Lehman