[Nfd-dev] Packet analyzer and test bed creation

Ashlesh Gawande (agawande) agawande at memphis.edu
Sat Jul 11 21:21:50 PDT 2015

Hi Navdeep

A bit of self promotion here. You can take a look at the tool, Mini-NDN<https://github.com/named-data/mini-ndn/>, which sets up a topology (sample<https://github.com/named-data/mini-ndn/blob/master/ndn_utils/topologies/default-topology.conf>) running NFD and NLSR on each node. You can run any other application you desire on any node(s). You can email me if you need any help setting up.

Thanks
Ashlesh