[Nfd-dev] Running into problem when installing ndn-cxx

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu
Sat Jul 11 21:12:46 PDT 2015

I think the problem is a little bit different from the linked redmine issue.   Most likely it is because of the compiler version mismatch (base gcc version for 12.04 is 4.6.something) --- the packaged version of cryptopp will not work with compilers different from gcc 4.6.

If you want to use newer compiler, you just need to install cryptopp library from source.  I suspect that the same applies to boost libraries too.

---
Alex