[Nfd-dev] Jenkins: scores not posted to Gerrit

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Fri Jul 10 08:25:22 PDT 2015

Dear folks

Since Jul 09 noon, Jenkins is unable to post Verified+1 or Verified-1
scores to Gerrit.
Build jobs are still triggered, but scores are not showing up.

We have tracked this down to a DNS issue. I have notified lab staff to
further investigate this problem.

After you upload a patchset, please manually look at Jenkins to see the
build result for the patchset. If there's a build failure, you may want to
rework the Change to fix the problem.
Unfortunately, reviewers would be unable to merge your Change until this
problem is fixed.