[Nfd-dev] ndn-cxx may breaks ndnSIM

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu
Sat Jan 31 16:39:31 PST 2015

Hi Junxiao,

The current recommendation for using git-HEAD is because we don’t have a release version of the library that is suitable for ndnSIM.  My plan is to change this recommendation to use the released version of ndn-cxx, which should be matched with PPA head.

At some point, it may be necessary to import ndn-cxx library in a similar way we did NFD (or add a submodule that is a forked version of ndn-cxx).  This may be necessary for further changes to make sure some ndn-cxx based application can run within the simulated environment.

—
Alex