[Nfd-dev] NFDC Register

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.ARIZONA.EDU
Tue Jan 27 07:41:58 PST 2015

Hi Lan

There's already a test case for trailing slash:
    addTest("udp4://192.0.2.4:6363/", true, "udp4://192.0.2.4:6363");
But there's no test case with DNS resolution + trailing slash.

Please report a bug on Redmine.

Yours, Junxiao

On Jan 27, 2015 8:35 AM, "Lan Wang (lanwang)" <lanwang at memphis.edu> wrote:

> Maybe the function that canonizes faceUri needs to remove the trailing /?
>
> Lan
>
> On Jan 27, 2015, at 4:26 AM, Ivan Yeo <ivanyeo at CS.UCLA.EDU> wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Thanks for all the help and replies. I finally got it figured out. I
left the trailing slash '/' at the end of the command and it cause both an
error on this Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10 that I'm running and on the Android
as well. Nonetheless, when I removed it, all was fine. I have since been
able to use nfdc to append a RIB entry.