[Nfd-dev] IDE for working with NFD code base

Davide Pesavento davide.pesavento at lip6.fr
Fri Jan 16 09:27:21 PST 2015

I use Qt Creator on Linux
(http://qt-project.org/wiki/Category:Tools::QtCreator).

Although centered around Qt development, it works perfectly fine on
plain C++ projects (as a matter of fact there's a project template for
non-Qt applications), and it's very fast and lightweight.

I suggest using a recent version, for improved C++11 support. Ubuntu
packages are somewhat outdated though... fortunately upstream provides
binaries for all three major desktop platforms:
http://www.qt.io/download-open-source/#section-6

Best,
Davide