[Nfd-dev] additional data between ethernet header and ndn header

Alex Afanasyev aa at CS.UCLA.EDU
Mon Dec 14 15:35:47 PST 2015

Hmm..

Something is strange.  I have tried to capture packet on my machine (with 0.4.0-beta2-24-g25ac97f) and I'm having a different .pcap, which does not have anything between ethernet header and NDN packet: