[Nfd-dev] Request for assigned ContentType for "FLIC manifest"

Lixia Zhang lixia at CS.UCLA.EDU
Thu Dec 10 14:02:40 PST 2015

> On Dec 10, 2015, at 1:15 PM, Junxiao Shi <shijunxiao at email.arizona.EDU <mailto:shijunxiao at email.arizona.EDU>> wrote:
>
> Hi Christian
>
> 20151210 conference call establishes guidelines for ContentType assignments.
> 0~4 are already assigned.
> 5~1023 are reserved for future usage.
> 9000~9999 are reserved for private experiments and can never be assigned.
>
> FLIC is assigned ContentType 1024.
>
> Yours, Junxiao

Christian got his number to use, yes.

But this whole topic just *being discussed*
The final decision and justification for the decision will be posted once we get there.  A webpage is being built on content type listing and registrations.