[Nfd-dev] LINK support & understanding expected use in apps

Alex Afanasyev aa at CS.UCLA.EDU
Mon Aug 31 10:03:03 PDT 2015

Hi Jeff,

We have a minor delay, so we not going to have this in the upcoming minor release (later today).  We will have it a short time after the release and definitely before the next one (either minor or major).

As of right now, we don't yet have a plain text description (we will add it, either as part of NFD developer's guid or as part of ndn-cxx tutorial page) of how to work with link, but we have API documentation (http://named-data.net/doc/ndn-cxx/current/doxygen/d1/d81/classndn_1_1Interest.html#abbf98026d7c36775695ebb038d876bcb, http://named-data.net/doc/ndn-cxx/current/doxygen/d0/d61/classndn_1_1Link.html)
and unit tests (https://github.com/named-data/ndn-cxx/blob/master/tests/unit-tests/link.t.cpp) which can get some idea how to work with it.

---
Alex