[Nfd-dev] NDN/NFD for Android

Ivan Yeo ivanyeo at CS.UCLA.EDU
Fri Aug 28 17:32:03 PDT 2015

Hey Steve,

Apologies if I've offended you in anyway at all. I had no intention of doing so and I'm definitely not homophobic. Some of my best friends are LGBT :)

I really like the idea that Ilya suggested for the donations. Let me know how that goes and I'd be glad to contribute as well. It'd be awesome to see an official logo go on the NFD app that Alex and I worked on awhile back.

Nonetheless, have a great weekend people! Happy Friday!

Cheers,
Ivan