[Nfd-dev] NDN/NFD for Android

Steve DiBenedetto dibenede at cs.colostate.edu
Fri Aug 28 13:04:29 PDT 2015

Hi Ivan,

Your comments are homophobic and highly unprofessional. This garbage
has absolutely no place here. The NDN community should be welcoming to
all.

Oh, and Ilya: I heard you left UCLA. You should troll the list from
your new work account...or would that not go over so well?

The fact that a grad student has to call this out is ridiculous. To
the powers that be: get your houses in order.

-Steve

P.S. The NDN unicorn is now my avatar on the REMAP Slack because it's
awesome in its own right.