[Nfd-dev] NDN/NFD for Android

Ivan Yeo ivanyeo at CS.UCLA.EDU
Fri Aug 28 11:57:01 PDT 2015

Hey all,

Hope everyone's doing well!

Thought I'd jump in on this one. My vote is with 8 for a couple of reasons:

1) color: energetic and has a spectrum of colors for appeal

2) shape: looks like a cogwheel which hints at Engineering work being done here

3) icon: can be easily made a circle or square bounded without restrictions

4) front color: we might have to tweak that a little. With a black background that bounds the text, yellow and red stand out well but not the green. If we want to stick with green, we should use a lighter neon or lime green. That said, we could try UCLA's blue as one of the character's color as well.

Just some thought off the top of my head. Have a great day ahead!

Cheers,
Ivan