[Nfd-dev] beforeExpirePendingInterest for forwarding strategy

Navdeep Uniyal navdeep.uniyal at neclab.eu
Thu Aug 20 05:44:23 PDT 2015

Hi Junxiao,

Below are the client and server configuration which I am using. As none of the files held by server matches with interest, all requests are getting timed out. While overriding the method, currently I am just trying to check if it works, may be later I will include more code as per the requirement.

Client conf:

##########
TrafficPercentage=100
Name=/ndn/nle/file
ExpectedContent=AAAAAAAA
##########

Server Conf:

##########
Name=/ndn/nle/file1
Content=AAAAAAAA
ContentBytes=5000
##########
Name=/ndn/nle/file2
Content=AAAAAAAB
ContentBytes=5000
##########
Name=/ndn/nle/file3
Content=AAAAAAAC
ContentBytes=5000
##########
Name=/ndn/nle/file6
Content=AAAAAAAF
ContentBytes=5000

Method:

void
WeightedLoadBalancerStrategy::beforeExpirePendingInterest(shared_ptr<pit::Entry> pitEntry)
   {
          NFD_LOG_TRACE("Entering beforeExpirePendingInterest"<<pitEntry->getName());
   }

Best Regards,
Navdeep Uniyal