[Nfd-dev] NDN/NFD for Android

Eric Newberry enewberry at email.arizona.edu
Wed Aug 12 00:13:49 PDT 2015

The first one is a good logo. However, I agree with Wentao that it looks
too generic. As such, I prefer the second or fourth logos, as they have
"NDN" in them and show that it is a networking system. I think the third
one is too "busy" for an app logo.

Eric

--
Eric Newberry

Computer Science Undergraduate
The University of Arizona
Vice President, University of Arizona ACM Student Chapter