[Nfd-dev] Mobility support for NDNFit - next Monday 9A

Burke, Jeff jburke at remap.ucla.edu
Mon Aug 10 10:24:06 PDT 2015

Hi folks,

The agenda for next Monday's Open mHealth call will cover the related questions of 1) how to provide mobility support for the capture app and 2) how to handle forwarding for interests in the /org/openmhealth namespace to the DSU.

We'll aim to resolve what mechanism to use in moving forward with the  NDNFit pilot.  We want to balance what's practical with moving forward in testing new architectural features/ideas.

Originally the intent had been to use a combination of LINK, NDNS, and encapsulation within connectivity provider(s) and DSU namespaces, respectively.  However, it's not clear what will be ready.

It would be great if the NFD team would consider this in the calls this week (AlexA, Lixia, JeffT and others also on NFD calls participated this morning) and have someone share their recommendations in the Monday 9A call.

Thanks!
Jeff