[Nfd-dev] Disabling CS store and generate manifest files.

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis spiros.mastorakis at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 08:35:14 PDT 2015

Hi Navdeep,

for ndnSIM there is a policy called ns3::ndn::cs::Nocache that disables caching. This does not refer to NFD’s CS, but to the CS implemented exclusively for ndnSIM. You may take a look here:

http://ndnsim.net/2.0/cs.html#old-content-store-implementations

--
Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis
Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/