[Nfd-dev] NFD/ndn on android

Chaim Rieger chaim.rieger at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 14:17:32 PDT 2015

"It" is an idea that ndn is an option in closed cell networks, perhaps
for performance reasons, perhaps for security, reliability, etc.... Test
cases to be determined.

I plan on disabling cell service on the cell phones, building an ndn
opwnwrt router, connecting about 6-10 cell phones to it native and
making voip (or should that be vondn) calls, stream media to/fro cell
phones, and benchmark it along the way.