[Nfd-dev] Permission Denied while trying to install ndn-cxx

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu
Fri Oct 31 11:12:44 PDT 2014

Hi Chao,

Are you building/installing on NFS-mounted disk?  From my experience, it has configuration to disallow creating files in the folder as root.  If so, try it to do in non-NFS folder (e.g., in /tmp).

Also. It seems that installation succeeded... Though it is a little weird that it triggered the error at the end.

---
Alex