[Nfd-dev] Supporting objects larger than 8KB

Dave Oran (oran) oran at cisco.com
Tue Oct 28 15:08:17 PDT 2014

It also vastly complicates resource allocation compared with the smaller dynamic range we have now - you certainly can’t do something trivial like interest counting with a such a big dynamic range. As a matter of fact, some time I’d like to discuss whether interest counting won’t work for the 4K dynamic range we have today.