[Nfd-dev] ndncatchunks3 and ndnputchunks

Ilya Moiseenko iliamo at CS.UCLA.EDU
Tue Oct 21 11:43:56 PDT 2014

Dear Junxiao,
Not everything in the world has a manual or guidelines attached to it. And most people are totally fine with it.
People are not robots and don’t need a precise instruction set in order to operate on daily basis.

These 2 apps are quite short and I believe that such a wonderful programmer like you can figure them out in a moment (if you really have to).

Yours, Ilya