[Nfd-dev] License boilerplate for code imported from NFD to ndn-cxx

Jiewen Tan alanwake at UCLA.EDU
Mon Oct 20 19:26:23 PDT 2014

Hi All,

My confusion is what should be done to the license declaration part of the
code. For example, if I copy code from NFD to ndn-cxx, what kind of
information I should add to the license declaration part of the file
containing the code I just copied.

Regards,

Jiewen Tan

From: Lan Wang (lanwang) [mailto:lanwang at memphis.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2014 8:15 AM
To: Alex Afanasyev
Cc: Junxiao Shi; <nfd-dev at lists.cs.ucla.edu>; alanwake at ucla.edu
Subject: Re: [Nfd-dev] License boilerplate for code imported from NFD to
ndn-cxx

I think it's best for Jiewen to explain what specific problems (questions,
confusion) he had when importing the code.  If it's something that can be
solved by "reading the license and license boilerplate", then there's no
need for guidelines.  Otherwise, guidelines will be helpful.

Lan

On Oct 12, 2014, at 7:22 PM, Alex Afanasyev <alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu>