[Nfd-dev] Using (some features of) C++11

Davide Pesavento davide.pesavento at lip6.fr
Sun Oct 19 07:59:25 PDT 2014

I've been thinking about this for a while but I haven't found a good
solution for the (potential) ABI incompatibilities yet [1]. It might
even be a non-issue for us, but unfortunately there's no easy way to
check.

Would it be too unreasonable to build two variants of ndn-cxx, one
using C++98 and one using C++11?

[1] Assuming NFD will be compiled exclusively in C++11 mode, while
ndn-cxx stays compatible with both C++11 and C++98.

Best,
Davide